Fire Equipment Maintenance Methods And Key Points
First, Fire Equipment the fire alarm system
1. Fire fire alarm controller for self-test function check:
2. Fire Equipment Can be measured on the relevant parameters to view and record, such as loop current;
3. Public places smoke detectors, temperature sensor installation check, contact with the base is good, the appearance is clean and intact;
4. Each random extraction of not less than 5% of the smoke or warm sense, smoke or heating after the alarm is correct;
5. Fire Equipment Manual alarm button to check whether the installation is firm, with or without damage and loss;
6. Each random sampling of not less than 5% of the manual alarm button, the simulation alarm, test alarm function is normal;
7. on the floor of the module box for visual inspection, external wiring is fixed well;
8. Fire Equipment On the linkage control cabinet button each time by 10% of the functional test, the control function is normal.
9. Fire alarm control cabinet, linkage control cabinet, such as cleaning dust. Line loosening, should be fastened. On the self-test, silencer, reset function check, the main power supply and standby power switch, alarm check.
Second, Fire Equipment the fan and fire valve
1. Disconnect the main power supply, hang the sign, check the motor ground is good.
2. Fire Equipment Rugged parts of the loose screws and couplings.
3. Check the insulation resistance of the motor and check the main circuit contact point.
4. Adjust the belt tight, hand pulley, observe the rotation is good.
5. Fire Equipment Check and replace the gasket and seal packing between the faces.
6. Clean the inside of the motor and the air filter and the cabinet.
7. Add lubricating oil to the rotating parts to ensure the flexibility and stability of the coupling and bearing.
8. Fire Equipment Check the mechanical opening and closing of the control valve, opening and closing angle mark.
9. Manual start to determine the three-phase current value, check the indicator voltage, ammeter, listen to the fan parts running sound.
10. The remote control of the control box (including the box components) to conduct a comprehensive inspection.
11. Fire Equipment Three consecutive stops to check the manual remote control of the correctness, reliability.
12. Continuous operation 5-7 minutes Verify that the fan is operating properly.
13. Check the electrical contact in the control box and the terminals, if burned to imagine, remove the sandpaper after grinding, with a screwdriver one by one tighten the terminal, the terminal without loosening.
14. Check the smoke valve micro switch and the internal terminal, the terminal without loosening, micro-switch fixed well.
15. Fire Equipment Check the remote control smoke valve reset button, guide wheel, wire, shaft, with the oil tank to the guide wheel, wire, shaft refueling, reset button control is correct, smoke valve open flexible.
16. Check the air supply louvers, air supply louvers position correctly.
Third, Fire Equipment emergency lighting and evacuation lights
1. Every 3 months to make a backup battery light (half an hour), so that the battery discharge and then charge, to extend battery life;
2. Fire Equipment Check the exit indicator glass panel with or without scratches or rupture;
3. Export indicator light power indicator is bright, if not bright, should be immediately repaired;
4. Fire Equipment Check whether the exit indicator is secure.
5. For the defects found in the inspection removed to repair, and then back in place;
6. Fire Equipment Light box shell and panel wipe clean.
Fourth, Fire Equipment fire extinguishers
1. Fire extinguisher should be set in a ventilated, dry, clean place, shall not be exposed to the sun, not close to the heat or by severe vibration.
2. Fire Equipment The ambient temperature of the fire extinguisher suspension site is -10 ℃ ~ 55 ℃.
3. Fire extinguisher set the location should be obvious, easy access, and does not affect the safe evacuation, cart-style fire extinguisher and its protection between the channel should be unimpeded.
4. Fire Equipment To frequent fire extinguishers to check, check the contents of:
① the nozzle is smooth (such as blocking to be timely to clear);
② whether the pressure gauge pointer in the green area (such as in the red area to check the reasons, after the inspection to refill);
③ whether the parts are complete (with or without loose, deformation, corrosion, damage);
④ Fire Equipment visible parts of the coating is intact (mild off to make up in time, obviously corrosion should be sent to the professional department maintenance and pressure test);
⑤ seal is intact (once open, must be re-installed according to regulations, and for sealing test, re-seal).
5. Regular inspection and maintenance on a regular basis: Check the nozzle and nozzle for clogging, corrosion damage, whether the rigid connection nozzle can rotate its axis, and stay in any position, cart type fire extinguisher Whether the organization is flexible and whether it has been tested. After the inspection, sign the fire extinguisher check card.
6. Fire Equipment Fire extinguishers are approved by the fire department of professional companies to fill.