Oct 09, 2020
1. The Water belt connection, the fire hose in the sleeve water belt interface, must pad a layer of soft protective material, then uses the galvanized iron wire or the throat hoop to tie tightly.Fire Hose
2. The use of water belt. When using fire-fighting water belt, the water with high pressure should be connected to the place near the pump, and the water should be prevented from twisting or abrupt bending, and the water band interface should be prevented from crashing.
3. The water belt lays. When laying the water belt, must avoid the sharp object and the various oil classes, to the vertical laying of water belt, to use the water belt hook, through the road to pave the water belt, should be padded with a bridge, through the railway, water should be carried from below the track, to avoid the water belt was broken by the wheel and intermittent water supply.Fire Hose
4. Prevent icing. During the winter season, when the water supply is suspended in the fire, the pump needs to run slowly to keep the water from freezing.
5. Water belt cleaning, water use, to clean, to transport foam of the water belt, must be careful to wash, protect the rubber layer. In order to remove the grease on the water belt, can be washed with warm water or soap, the frozen Ribbon, the first to be used to melt, and then cleaned to dry, not to dry the water belt should not be deposited.Fire Hose
In order to reduce the pressure loss caused by water friction, the high-rise building fire should choose the vertical laying water belt, according to the structural characteristics of each high-rise building, choose the way of laying the water belt. There are three types of fire hose laying:
(1) vertical laying along the inner staircase shaft or patio.
(2) laying vertically along the outer wall (balcony, window), and
(3) laying vertically along the external evacuation staircase.Fire Hose
The three types of vertical fire-fighting water belts are all carried out with water from the top down. You can also take the safety rope upstairs and cast the end of the rope from the upper floor to the ground, and then drag it up to the upper. This approach is much slower than the previous one.Fire Hose